Apartment A15£690,0003 bedroomsAvailable
- EXCLUSIVE VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE
- AWARD WINNING ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN
- Three bedroom apartment - 947 sq ft
- Master bedroom with elegant en-suite and fitted wardrobes
- Three large double bedrooms
- Contemporary family bathroom with elegant sanitaryware
- Ample storage
VIRTUAL TOUR NOW AVAILABLE – A15 is a stunning CANALSIDE THREE bedroom, fourth floor apartment with PRIVATE TERRACE and over 947 sq ft! Spacious open-plan living with STUNNING SPECIFICATION.
Lanterna Building is a stunning collection of one, two and three bedroom apartments situated at the entrance of Fish Island Village; a thriving, creative hub set on the edge of Hackney Wick. North-East facing, and with views reaching across Lofthouse Square to the canal and city landscape beyond, this is the ideal place to live, work and play. Often described as the ‘pearl’ of this fantastic new community, Lanterna Building has striking architecture with an iconic pavilion design and finished in concrete with a herringbone pattern. Most of the apartments also benefit from waterside views, which also overlook the community hub Lofthouse Square, making you front and centre of all the action.
This stunning, fourth floor three bedroom apartment has prime position and gives you everything you might need; with a spacious, combined kitchen, living and dining space with double glazed sliding doors that lead onto a private terrace. Overlooking the canal, this is the perfect space to enjoy the vibrancy of Fish Island Village, the peaceful canal traffic and the specially designed community space of Lofthouse Square.
Be inspired to be creative with your cooking with a stunning, contemporary kitchen with Silestone worktops, upstand and splashback, with an induction hob, integrated oven and microwave as well as a dishwasher. You’ll also find a washer dryer located in the hall cupboard.
With higher than average ceiling heights at 2.5m, and large windows to each of the bedrooms, this stunning apartment is light, bright and spacious.
The contemporary bathroom is elegant and sumptuous with sanitary ware by Duravit and complementing taps and showers by Hansgrohe, plus our bespoke feature mirror cabinets and vanity tops which add a hotel style touch to create a stunning private space.
W:Wardrobe | W/M: Washing Machine
- Apartment A15
Kitchen / Living / Dining Room
8.20 x 3.50
26'10" x 11'5"
3.50 x 3.50
11'5" x 11'5"
3.20 x 3.60
11'9" x 10'5"
3.20 x 2.40
7'10" x 10'5"
Contemporary and stylish kitchens featuring matt doors and drawers, complemented by white solid composite worktops and upstands to create a smart and modern look. Energy efficient and sleek appliances have been selected to complement the look and design of the kitchens.
• Bosch hob with touch control
• Bosch stainless steel oven
• Bosch microwave
• Integrated Zanussi fridge/freezer
• Integrated Zanussi dishwasher
• Stainless steel Blanco sink with contemporary Blanco mixer tap
• Integrated cooker hood
• LED lighting to wall units
• Stone splashback behind hob
• Soft close to doors and drawers
• Integrated pull out waste bin with recycling facility
• Zanussi washer/dryer (located in hallway cupboard where space allows)
Kitchen designs and layouts vary; please speak to our Sales Executives for further information
Bathroom & En-suite
Contemporary Duravit sanitary ware is used to create stunning bathrooms and Hansgrohe taps and showers are used throughout. Vanity tops and bath panels in dark timber effect add a touch of elegance to the rooms.
• Duravit sanitary ware
• Hansgrohe mixer taps and shower
• Bath with shower above, glass shower screen and timber effect bath panel
• Timber effect vanity top to match bath panel
• Large format wall and floor tiles
• Heated chrome towel rail
• Underfloor heating
• Amtico wood effect floor to entrance hall and kitchen / dining / living room
• Carpet to bedrooms
• Large format floor tiles to en-suite and bathroom
To achieve a contemporary style interior we have selected clean lines for doors, architraves and skirting, keeping everything white and flush to create a calm and tranquil environment.
• Built-in wardrobe to master bedroom
• White painted flush internal doors with contemporary brushed stainless steel ironmongery
• Square cut skirting and architrave
• Walls painted in white emulsion
• Smooth ceilings in white emulsion
• Contemporary white painted timber staircase with carpeted treads and risers to duplex apartments
• Downlights to kitchen / dining / living room, en-suite and bathroom
• Pendant fittings to entrance hall and bedrooms
• Brushed stainless steel electrical switches and sockets throughout, some switches with integrated USB port
• TV points to living / dining room and bedrooms
• Phone points to kitchen / dining / living room, master and second bedroom
• Wiring for customer’s own connection to super-fast Broadband, up to 100MB*
• Pre-wired for customer’s own Sky+ and Sky Q connection via subscription
• External lighting to terrace
• Hard-wired smoke and heat detectors
*Broadband speed information provided by Hyperoptic
• Decking to terrace
• External electrical socket
• 10 year NHBC warranty
The apartment buildings, opens spaces and shared facilities such as communal entrance lobbies and corridors, the gym, landscaping, public art at Fish Island Village will be managed and maintained by Peabody. Residents will be required to pay a contribution towards the upkeep, repair and maintenance, and this will be collected by Peabody in the form of a monthly service charge.
EXCLUSIVE VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE