Apartment F06£477,5001 bedroomReserved
- Help to Buy available
- Spacious kitchen/living/dining area with dual aspect windows
- Private South facing terrace
- Master bedroom with sliding glazed doors to terrace and fitted wardrobes
- Family bathroom with elegant sanitaryware
- Canalside living
- Private South facing terrace
- 626 sq ft
Whitemantle Building is a stunning collection of one and two bedroom apartments within Fish Island Village; a thriving, creative hub set in Hackney Wick. North-East facing, and with views reaching across Lofthouse Square to the canal and city landscape beyond, this is the ideal place to live, work and play.
This spacious first floor one bedroom apartment will be sure to impress with it’s spacious, combined kitchen, living and dining space that extends onto a private terrace; the perfect space to enjoy the vibrancy of Fish Island Village while overlooking the specially designed community space of Lofthouse Square.
Be inspired to be creative with your cooking with a stunning, contemporary kitchen with Silestone worktops, upstand and splashback, with an induction hob, integrated oven and microwave as well as a dishwasher. You’ll also find a washer dryer located in the hall cupboard.
With higher than average ceiling heights at 2.5m, and full-height, glazed doors leading to the private terrace from the bedroom and living area, this stunning apartment is light, bright and spacious.
A fitted wardrobe and glazed sliding doors from bedroom one that can be thrown open to enjoy the benefits of outside, without leaving the comfort of your home, make the bedroom the safe haven you may need after a hectic day in town.
W:Wardrobe | W/M: Washing Machine
- Apartment F06
Kitchen / Living / Dining Room
3.80 x 8.70
12'5" x 28'6"
3.45 x 4.00
11'3" x 13'11"
Contemporary and stylish kitchens featuring matt doors and drawers, complemented by white solid composite worktops and upstands to create a smart and modern look. Energy efficient and sleek appliances have been selected to complement the look and design of the kitchens.
• Bosch hob with touch control
• Bosch stainless steel oven
• Bosch microwave
• Integrated Zanussi fridge/freezer
• Integrated Zanussi dishwasher
• Stainless steel Blanco sink with contemporary Blanco mixer tap
• Integrated cooker hood
• LED lighting to wall units
• Stone splashback behind hob
• Soft close to doors and drawers
• Integrated pull out waste bin with recycling facility
• Zanussi washer/dryer (located in hallway cupboard where space allows)
Kitchen designs and layouts vary; please speak to our Sales Executives for further information
Bathroom & En-suite
Contemporary Duravit sanitary ware is used to create stunning bathrooms and Hansgrohe taps and showers are used throughout. Vanity tops and bath panels in dark timber effect add a touch of elegance to the rooms.
• Duravit sanitary ware
• Hansgrohe mixer taps and shower
• Bath with shower above, glass shower screen and timber effect bath panel
• Timber effect vanity top to match bath panel
• Large format wall and floor tiles
• Heated chrome towel rail
• Underfloor heating
• Amtico wood effect floor to entrance hall and kitchen / dining / living room
• Carpet to bedrooms
• Large format floor tiles to en-suite and bathroom
To achieve a contemporary style interior we have selected clean lines for doors, architraves and skirting, keeping everything white and flush to create a calm and tranquil environment.
• Built-in wardrobe to master bedroom
• White painted flush internal doors with contemporary brushed stainless steel ironmongery
• Square cut skirting and architrave
• Walls painted in white emulsion
• Smooth ceilings in white emulsion
• Contemporary white painted timber staircase with carpeted treads and risers to duplex apartments
• Downlights to kitchen / dining / living room, en-suite and bathroom
• Pendant fittings to entrance hall and bedrooms
• Brushed stainless steel electrical switches and sockets throughout, some switches with integrated USB port
• TV points to living / dining room and bedrooms
• Phone points to kitchen / dining / living room, master and second bedroom
• Wiring for customer’s own connection to super-fast Broadband, up to 100MB*
• Pre-wired for customer’s own Sky+ and Sky Q connection via subscription
• External lighting to terrace
• Hard-wired smoke and heat detectors
*Broadband speed information provided by Hyperoptic
• Decking to terrace
• External electrical socket
• 10 year NHBC warranty
The apartment buildings, opens spaces and shared facilities such as communal entrance lobbies and corridors, the gym, landscaping, public art at Fish Island Village will be managed and maintained by Peabody. Residents will be required to pay a contribution towards the upkeep, repair and maintenance, and this will be collected by Peabody in the form of a monthly service charge.
Spacious combined kitchen/living/dining area with dual access to balcony
Spacious combined kitchen/living/dining area with double balcony doors to private terrace
Spacious combined kitchen/living/dining area with access to private balcony