Apartment L04£695,0003 bedroomsAvailable
- Luxurious combined kitchen/living/dining extending to a private terrace
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and solid composite worktops
- Master bedroom benefits from a fitted wardrobe and elegant en-suite
- Contemporary bathroom with elegant sanitaryware
- Enhanced specifiation as part of the 'Capitol Collection'
- Canalside living
- 1094 sq ft
STUNNING CANALSIDE ONE bedroom apartment located on the first floor. SPACIOUS open–plan kitchen/dining/living area extending onto a PRIVATE BALCONY. FITTED WARDROBE to the master bedroom.
Glow Building is a stunning collection of modern one and two bedroom apartments, each with a private balcony providing outdoor space for entertaining guests and situated on the canalside of Fish Island Village; a thriving creative hub set on the edge of Hackney Wick. Glow Building is North-East facing with many apartments benefiting from stunning canalside views, whilst the apartments that face towards Rippoth Yard, which is the social hub of this energetic phase.
This stunning, first floor three-bedroom apartment has prime position and gives you everything you might need; with a spacious, combined kitchen, living and dining space with double doors leading to a private terrace.
Be inspired to be creative with your cooking with a stunning, contemporary kitchen with solid composite worktops, upstand and splashback, with an induction hob, integrated oven and microwave as well as a dishwasher. You’ll also find a washer dryer located in the hall cupboard.
With higher than average ceiling heights at 2.5m, this stunning apartment is light, bright and spacious. The contemporary bathroom is elegant and sumptuous with sanitary ware by Duravit and complementing taps and showers by Hansgrohe, plus matching dark timber effect vanity tops and bath panels to add a touch of elegance to create a stunning private room.
Forming as part of The Capitol Collection, this apartment will feature key specification enhancements including: stylish herringbone pattern to Amtico wood effect flooring to entrance hall and combined kitchen/living/dining area, mirrored vanity cabinet to all bathrooms and en-suites, feature lighting to the underside of the bath panel and kitchen plinth, fitted wardrobes to second bedroom.
Images are indicative of the show apartment only. Individual apartment floorplans/features may vary.
W:Wardrobe | W/M: Washing Machine
- Apartment L04
6.80 x 6.95
22'3" x 22'9"
4.75 x 3.25
15'7" x 10'7"
3.35 x 3.45
10'11" x 11'4"
3.35 x 2.70
10'11" x 8'8"
• Bosch hob with touch control
• Bosch stainless steel oven
• Bosch microwave
• Integrated Zanussi fridge/freezer
• Integrated Zanussi dishwasher
• Stainless steel Blanco sink with contemporary Blanco mixer tap
• Integrated cooker hood
• LED lighting to wall units
• Featured lighting to kitchen plinth
• Stone splashback behind hob
• Soft close to doors and drawers
• Integrated pull out waste bin with recycling facility
Bathroom & En-suite
• Duravit sanitary ware
• Hansgrohe mixer taps and shower
• Bath with shower above, glass shower screen and timber effect bath panel
• Low profile shower tray with glass shower screen (en-suites)
• Timber effect vanity top and matching bath panel
• Large format wall and floor tiles
• Heated chrome towel rail
• Underfloor heating
• Feature mirror cabinet
• Feature lighting to underside of bath panel
• Stylish herringbone pattern to the Amtico wood effect flooring to the entrance hall and kitchen/dining/living room
• Carpet to bedrooms
• Large format floor tiles to en-suite and bathroom
• Built-in wardrobe to master bedroom and second bedroom
• White painted flush internal doors with contemporary brushed stainless steel ironmongery
• Square cut skirting and architrave
• Walls painted in white emulsion
• Smooth ceilings in white emulsion
• Downlights to kitchen / dining / living room, en-suite and bathroom
• Pendant fittings to entrance hall and bedrooms
• Brushed stainless steel electrical switches and sockets throughout, some switches with integrated USB port
• TV points to living / dining room and bedrooms
• Phone points to kitchen / dining / living room, master and second bedroom
• Wiring for customer’s own connection to super-fast Broadband, up to 100MB*
• Pre-wired for customer’s own Sky+ and Sky Q connection via subscription
• External lighting to balcony
• Hard-wired smoke and heat detectors
• Decking to balcony
• External electrical socket
10 year NHBC warranty
Luxurious combined kitchen/living/dining extending to a private terrace