Apartment M05£700,0003 bedroomsAvailable
- JUST LAUNCHED - READY TO MOVE INTO
- Stamp Duty Holiday savings available*
- NO GROUND RENT PAYABLE
- First floor three bedroom apartment - 926 sq ft
- Open-plan kitchen/living/dining area extending to private balcony
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and solid composite worktops
- Master bedroom benefits from fitted mirror wardrobe
- Contemporary bathroom with elegant sanitaryware
- Excellent transport links to the City
- Canalside living
JUST LAUNCHED – NO GROUND RENT – STAMP DUTY SAVINGS – STUNNING CANALSIDE THREE bedroom apartment located on the FIRST FLOOR. SPACIOUS open-plan kitchen/dining/living area and bedroom extending onto a PRIVATE BALCONY. Master bedroom with FITTED MIRROR WARDROBE & ELEGANT EN-SUITE.
EXCLUSIVE VIRTUAL TOUR AVAILABLE
READY TO MOVE INTO TODAY
Murdoch Building is part of Neptune Walk, our third and final phase of Fish Island Village and consists of one, two and three bedroom apartments benefiting from stunning views over Hertford Union Canal, as well as the access to the open space within the adjacent Smeed Gardens.
This stunning, first floor two -bedroom apartment has prime position and gives you everything you might need; with a spacious, combined kitchen, living and dining space with doors leading to a private balcony. Master bedroom features a fitted mirror wardrobe.
Be inspired to be creative with your cooking with a stunning, contemporary kitchen with solid composite worktops, upstand and splashback, with an induction hob, integrated oven and microwave as well as a dishwasher. You’ll also find a washer dryer located in the hall cupboard.
With higher than average ceiling heights at 2.5m, this stunning apartment is light, bright and spacious. The contemporary bathroom is elegant and sumptuous with sanitary ware by Duravit and complementing taps and showers by Hansgrohe, plus matching dark timber effect vanity tops and bath panels to add a touch of elegance to create a stunning private room.
*Stamp Duty Holiday savings are subject to T&C’s. Reduction of savings on the value of property over £500,000. Speak to the sales team today for further details. Images are indicative only and are of the show apartment at Fish Island Village.
W:Wardrobe | W/M: Washing Machine
- Apartment M05
7.35 x 3.90
24'1" x 12'10"
4.60 x 2.75
15'1" x 9'0"
4.65 x 2.70
15'3" x 8'10"
4.65 x 2.15
15'3" x 7'1"
1.80 x 3.50
5'11" x 11'6"
• Bosch hob with touch control
• Bosch stainless steel oven
• Bosch microwave
• Integrated Zanussi fridge/freezer
• Integrated Zanussi dishwasher
• Stainless steel Blanco sink with contemporary Blanco mixer tap
• Integrated cooker hood
• LED lighting to wall units
• Featured lighting to kitchen plinth
• Stone splashback behind hob
• Soft close to doors and drawers
• Integrated pull out waste bin with recycling facility
Bathroom & En-suite
• Duravit sanitary ware
• Hansgrohe mixer taps and shower
• Bath with shower above, glass shower screen and timber effect bath panel
• Low profile shower tray with glass shower screen (en-suites)
• Timber effect vanity top and matching bath panel
• Large format wall and floor tiles
• Heated chrome towel rail
• Underfloor heating
• Feature mirror cabinet
• Feature lighting to underside of bath panel
• Stylish herringbone pattern to the Amtico wood effect flooring to the entrance hall and kitchen/dining/living room
• Carpet to bedrooms
• Large format floor tiles to en-suite and bathroom
• Built-in wardrobe to master bedroom and second bedroom
• White painted flush internal doors with contemporary brushed stainless steel ironmongery
• Square cut skirting and architrave
• Walls painted in white emulsion
• Smooth ceilings in white emulsion
• Downlights to kitchen / dining / living room, en-suite and bathroom
• Pendant fittings to entrance hall and bedrooms
• Brushed stainless steel electrical switches and sockets throughout, some switches with integrated USB port
• TV points to living / dining room and bedrooms
• Phone points to kitchen / dining / living room, master and second bedroom
• Wiring for customer’s own connection to super-fast Broadband, up to 100MB*
• Pre-wired for customer’s own Sky+ and Sky Q connection via subscription
• External lighting to balcony
• Hard-wired smoke and heat detectors
• Decking to balcony
• External electrical socket
10 year NHBC warranty
JUST LAUNCHED - READY TO MOVE INTO
JUST LAUNCHED - READY TO MOVE INTO