Apartment MA50£799,9503 bedroomsAvailable
- Luxurious kitchen with integrated appliances and stone worktops
- Spacious combined kitchen/living/dining area with dual access to private terrace
- Master bedroom with elegant en-suite and fitted wardrobes
- Three large double bedrooms with elegant en-suite to the master
- Three double bedrooms
- Ample storage across property
- Private south-east facing terrace spanning the property
- Views across the Olympic Stadium
- Private terrace approx 62 sq. ft
- Parking available to purchase
- READY TO MOVE INTO TODAY!
- 1238 sqm
Ardens Building is a gorgeous collection of one, two and three bedroom apartments and duplex apartments within Fish Island Village; a thriving, creative hub set in Hackney Wick. Ardens, Ignis and Winsor building wrap around three separate roads, affording three individual access points to the homes. All three Buildings provide a gateway to the Queen Elizabeth Park, making this the ideal place to live, work and play.
This stunning sixth floor, three bedroom apartment is the perfect home for those that like the bring the outdoors in. Located at the top of Ardens Building with views extending across the Olympic Stadium, this gorgeous dual aspect apartment boasts a terrace that extends the full width of the property making this gorgeous home the ideal place for enjoying the vibrancy of Fish Island Village.
The large, open-plan kitchen, living and dining room is ideal for the creative cooks who love to entertain who don’t want to miss out on the opportunity to be sociable. A stunning, contemporary kitchen with Silestone worktops, upstand and splashback, with an induction hob, integrated oven and microwave, as well as a dishwasher, provides you with all the mod-cons to help impress your guests for those dinner parties you’ll look forward to hosting. You’ll also find a washer dryer located in the hall cupboard. The terrace is accessible from two areas within the living area meaning you can take advantage of the south-eastern views from the comfort of your sofa, or while eating your scrumptious dinner.
There is an abundance of glazing in the living space, as well as full-height glazed doors from each of the bedrooms. Coupled with higher than average ceiling heights at 2.5m this stunning apartment is light, bright and spacious.
The master bedroom is the haven you need after a long day in town. Glazed sliding doors that can be thrown open connect the master bedroom to the outside world, without leaving the comfort of your own home, a fitted wardrobe and luxury en-suite would mean you’ll never want to leave.
The contemporary bathroom and en suite are elegant with sanitary ware by Duravit and complementing taps and showers by Hansgrohe, plus our bespoke feature mirror cabinets and vanity tops add a hotel style touch to create a stunning private space.
W:Wardrobe | W/M: Washing Machine
Kitchen / Living / Dining Room
7.20 x 6.65
23'7" x 21'10"
4.60 x 3.10
15'4" x 10'2"
4.10 x 3.20
13'5" x 10'6"
3.05 x 2.85
10'0" x 9'4"
Contemporary and stylish kitchens featuring matt doors and drawers, complemented by white solid composite worktops and upstands to create a smart and modern look. Energy efficient and sleek appliances have been selected to complement the look and design of the kitchens.
• Bosch hob with touch control
• Bosch stainless steel oven
• Bosch microwave
• Integrated Zanussi fridge/freezer
• Integrated Zanussi dishwasher
• Stainless steel Blanco sink with contemporary Blanco mixer tap
• Integrated cooker hood
• LED lighting to wall units
• Stone splashback behind hob
• Soft close to doors and drawers
• Integrated pull out waste bin with recycling facility
• Zanussi washer/dryer (located in hallway cupboard where space allows)
Kitchen designs and layouts vary; please speak to our Sales Executives for further information
Bathroom & En-suite
Contemporary Duravit sanitary ware is used to create stunning bathrooms and Hansgrohe taps and showers are used throughout. Vanity tops and bath panels in dark timber effect add a touch of elegance to the rooms.
• Duravit sanitary ware
• Hansgrohe mixer taps and shower
• Bath with shower above, glass shower screen and timber effect bath panel
• Timber effect vanity top to match bath panel
• Large format wall and floor tiles
• Heated chrome towel rail
• Underfloor heating
• Amtico wood effect floor to entrance hall and kitchen / dining / living room
• Carpet to bedrooms
• Large format floor tiles to en-suite and bathroom
To achieve a contemporary style interior we have selected clean lines for doors, architraves and skirting, keeping everything white and flush to create a calm and tranquil environment.
• Built-in wardrobe to master bedroom
• White painted flush internal doors with contemporary brushed stainless steel ironmongery
• Square cut skirting and architrave
• Walls painted in white emulsion
• Smooth ceilings in white emulsion
• Contemporary white painted timber staircase with carpeted treads and risers to duplex apartments
• Downlights to kitchen / dining / living room, en-suite and bathroom
• Pendant fittings to entrance hall and bedrooms
• Brushed stainless steel electrical switches and sockets throughout, some switches with integrated USB port
• TV points to living / dining room and bedrooms
• Phone points to kitchen / dining / living room, master and second bedroom
• Wiring for customer’s own connection to super-fast Broadband, up to 100MB*
• Pre-wired for customer’s own Sky+ and Sky Q connection via subscription
• External lighting to terrace
• Hard-wired smoke and heat detectors
*Broadband speed information provided by Hyperoptic
• Decking to terrace
• External electrical socket
• 10 year NHBC warranty
The apartment buildings, opens spaces and shared facilities such as communal entrance lobbies and corridors, the gym, landscaping, public art at Fish Island Village will be managed and maintained by Peabody. Residents will be required to pay a contribution towards the upkeep, repair and maintenance, and this will be collected by Peabody in the form of a monthly service charge.
HOOK, LINE & SINKER PLUS STAMP DUTY PAID^
Glazed sliding doors to private South facing terrace from the kitchen/living/dining area