Apartment MB06£685,0002 bedroomsReserved
- Separate spacious living area
- Spacious kitchen/dining room with access to private South facing terrace
- Two large double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes to the master bedroom
- Master bedroom with en-suite plus family bathroom and WC
- Duplex apartment
- Ample storage
- READY TO MOVE INTO TODAY!
- FREE FURNITURE PACK INCLUDED*
- 1197 sq ft
Ignis Building is a gorgeous collection of one, two and three bedroom apartments within Fish Island Village; a thriving, creative hub set in Hackney Wick. Ardens, Ignis and Winsor building wrap around three separate roads, affording three individual access points to the homes. All three Buildings provide a gateway to the Queen Elizabeth Park, making this the ideal place to live, work and play.
This stunning second floor, two bedroom duplex apartment with family bathroom, WC and en-suite, will be sure to impress. Split across the second and third floor, with a spacious, kitchen and dining room on the second floor and a separate living room and two bedrooms on the third floor, this versatile home is the perfect place to enjoy the vibrancy of Fish Island Village.
The spacious kitchen and dining room with glazed doors leading to a private terrace is ideal for the creative cooks who love to entertain, before retiring upstairs to the separate living room. A stunning, contemporary kitchen with Silestone worktops, upstand and splashback, with an induction hob, integrated oven and microwave, as well as a dishwasher, provides you with all the mod-cons to help impress your guests for those dinner parties you’ll look forward to hosting. You’ll also find a washer dryer located in the hall cupboard.
With higher than average ceiling heights at 2.5m, and full-height, glazed doors leading to the private terrace from the kitchen area makes sure this stunning apartment is light, bright and spacious. Glazed sliding doors that can be thrown open to enjoy the benefits of outside, without leaving the comfort of your home, makes this home a haven you crave after a hectic day in town.
The contemporary bathrooms are elegant with sanitary ware by Duravit and complementing taps and showers by Hansgrohe, plus our bespoke feature mirror cabinets and vanity tops add a hotel style touch to create a stunning private space. This apartment also benefits from a WC making this gorgeous home practical as well as stylish.
*Terms and conditions apply. Please speak to the sales team for further details.
W:Wardrobe | W/M: Washing Machine
- Second Floor
- Third Floor
Kitchen / Dining Room
5.10 x 4.75
16'9" x 15'7"
4.90 x 3.40
16'9" x 11'2"
4.75 x 2.90
15'7" x 6'6"
3.60 x 3.45
11'10" x 11'4"
Contemporary and stylish kitchens featuring matt doors and drawers, complemented by white solid composite worktops and upstands to create a smart and modern look. Energy efficient and sleek appliances have been selected to complement the look and design of the kitchens.
• Bosch hob with touch control
• Bosch stainless steel oven
• Bosch microwave
• Integrated Zanussi fridge/freezer
• Integrated Zanussi dishwasher
• Stainless steel Blanco sink with contemporary Blanco mixer tap
• Integrated cooker hood
• LED lighting to wall units
• Stone splashback behind hob
• Soft close to doors and drawers
• Integrated pull out waste bin with recycling facility
• Zanussi washer/dryer (located in hallway cupboard where space allows)
Kitchen designs and layouts vary; please speak to our Sales Executives for further information
Bathroom & En-suite
Contemporary Duravit sanitary ware is used to create stunning bathrooms and Hansgrohe taps and showers are used throughout. Vanity tops and bath panels in dark timber effect add a touch of elegance to the rooms.
• Duravit sanitary ware
• Hansgrohe mixer taps and shower
• Bath with shower above, glass shower screen and timber effect bath panel
• Timber effect vanity top to match bath panel
• Large format wall and floor tiles
• Heated chrome towel rail
• Underfloor heating
• Amtico wood effect floor to entrance hall and kitchen / dining / living room
• Carpet to bedrooms
• Large format floor tiles to en-suite and bathroom
To achieve a contemporary style interior we have selected clean lines for doors, architraves and skirting, keeping everything white and flush to create a calm and tranquil environment.
• Built-in wardrobe to master bedroom
• White painted flush internal doors with contemporary brushed stainless steel ironmongery
• Square cut skirting and architrave
• Walls painted in white emulsion
• Smooth ceilings in white emulsion
• Contemporary white painted timber staircase with carpeted treads and risers to duplex apartments
• Downlights to kitchen / dining / living room, en-suite and bathroom
• Pendant fittings to entrance hall and bedrooms
• Brushed stainless steel electrical switches and sockets throughout, some switches with integrated USB port
• TV points to living / dining room and bedrooms
• Phone points to kitchen / dining / living room, master and second bedroom
• Wiring for customer’s own connection to super-fast Broadband, up to 100MB*
• Pre-wired for customer’s own Sky+ and Sky Q connection via subscription
• External lighting to terrace
• Hard-wired smoke and heat detectors
*Broadband speed information provided by Hyperoptic
• Decking to terrace
• External electrical socket
• 10 year NHBC warranty
The apartment buildings, opens spaces and shared facilities such as communal entrance lobbies and corridors, the gym, landscaping, public art at Fish Island Village will be managed and maintained by Peabody. Residents will be required to pay a contribution towards the upkeep, repair and maintenance, and this will be collected by Peabody in the form of a monthly service charge.
Spacious combined kitchen/living/dining area with access to private balcony
STAMP DUTY PAID AND FULLY FURNISHED*
Private West facing terrace overlooking the canal and Lofthouse Square