Fish Island Village - Apartment M05£700,0003 bedroomsAvailable
- STAMP DUTY PAID
- READY TO MOVE INTO
- First floor apartment - 926 sq ft
- Open-plan kitchen/living/dining area extending to private balcony
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and solid composite worktops
- Master bedroom benefits from fitted mirror wardrobe
- Contemporary bathroom with elegant sanitaryware
- Excellent transport links to the City
- Canalside living
STAMP DUTY PAID – Stunning three bedroom apartment located on the first floor with PRIVATE BALCONY. Spacious open-plan living with master bedroom featuring ELEGANT EN-SUITE & FITTED WARDROBE. READY TO MOVE INTO TODAY – 926 SQ FT.
Murdoch Building is part of Neptune Walk, our third and final phase of Fish Island Village and consists of one, two and three bedroom apartments benefiting from stunning views over Hertford Union Canal, as well as the access to the open space within the adjacent Smeed Gardens.
This stunning, first floor three bedroom apartment has prime position and gives you everything you might need; with a spacious, combined kitchen, living and dining space with doors leading to a private balcony. Master bedroom features a fitted mirror wardrobe and elegant en-suite. The main living area and bedrooms all benefit from canalside views. You’ll also find two additional spacious bedrooms and contemporary family bathroom with modern sanitaryware. Private balcony is accessed from both the main living area and third bedroom, the ideal space to entertain guest or kick your feet up after a long day at work.
*Stamp Duty Incentive is subject to availability. Terms and conditions apply and cannot be used in conjunction with another offer. Please speak to the sales team for further information.
W:Wardrobe | W/M: Washing Machine
- Apartment M05 Floorplan
Fish Island Village – Apartment M05
7.35 x 3.90
24'1" x 12'10"
4.60 x 2.75
15'1" x 9'0"
4.65 x 2.70
15'3" x 8'10"
4.65 x 2.15
15'3" x 7'1"
1.80 x 3.50
5'11" x 11'6"
- Bosch hob with touch control
- Bosch stainless steel oven
- Bosch microwave
- Integrated Zanussi fridge/freezer
- Integrated Zanussi dishwasher
- Stainless steel Blanco sink with contemporary Blanco mixer tap
- Integrated cooker hood
- LED lighting to wall units
- Featured lighting to kitchen plinth
- Stone splashback behind hob
- Soft close to doors and drawers
- Zanussi washer/dyer in hallway cupboard
Bathroom & En-suite
- Duravit sanitary ware
- Hansgrohe mixer taps and shower
- Bath with shower above, glass shower screen
- Low profile shower tray with glass shower screen (en-suites)
- Timber effect vanity top and matching bath panel
- Feature mirror cabinet to all en-suites
- Large format wall and floor tiles
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Underfloor heating
- Amtico wood effect flooring to the entrance hall and kitchen/dining/living room
- Carpet to bedrooms
- Large format floor tiles to en-suite and bathroom
- Built-in wardrobe to master bedroom
- White painted flush internal doors with contemporary brushed stainless steel ironmongery
- Square cut skirting and architrave
- Walls and ceiling painted in white emulsion
- TV, BT and data points to selected locations
- Wiring for customer’s own connection to super-fast Broadband, up to 100MB*
- Pre-wired for customer’s own Sky+ and Sky Q connection via subscription own connection to super-fast Broadband, up to 100MB*
- External lighting to balcony
- Video entry system to every apartment, linked to main entrance door
- Sprinkler system to all apartments
- Porcelain tiling to balcony
- External electrical socket
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Fish Island Village - Apartment M26
STAMP DUTY PAID