Fish Island Village - Apartment M19£722,5003 bedroomsReserved
RESERVE TODAY & SAVE UP TO £22,300* – Stunning three bedroom apartment located on the third floor with PRIVATE BALCONY. Spacious open-plan living with master bedroom featuring ELEGANT EN-SUITE & FITTED WARDROBE. READY TO MOVE INTO TODAY – 926 SQ FT.
SAVE UP TO £22,300 WITH HOOK, LINE & SINKER*
With the final few remaining 3-bedroom apartments available, we thought we’d reel you in with a few extra’s to sweeten the deal! Reserve your new home and receive a £15k interior design furniture package, free service charge for 2 years and free fibre broadband package for 2 years.
This stunning, third floor three bedroom apartment has prime position and gives you everything you might need; with a spacious, combined kitchen, living and dining space with doors leading to a private balcony. The main living area and bedrooms all benefit from canalside views. The master bedroom features a fitted wardrobe and elegant en-suite. You’ll also find two additional spacious bedrooms and contemporary family bathroom with modern sanitaryware. Private balcony is accessed from both the main living area and third bedroom, the ideal space to entertain guest or kick your feet up after a long day at work.
Murdoch Building is part of Neptune Walk, our third and final phase of Fish Island Village and consists of one, two and three bedroom apartments benefiting from stunning views over Hertford Union Canal, as well as the access to the open space within the adjacent Smeed Gardens.
Overview of key information about this property and the potential costs for your new home. Apartment M19 is a leasehold property with no ground rent fees. Please note council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete, further information will be provided once available.
Tenure: Leasehold Lease Length: 250 Unexpired lease length: 245 Council Tax Band: TBC Service Charge: £3,079 Service Charge Review Period: Annual *Hook, Line and Sinker incentive is applicable to three bedroom apartments only and up to the value of £22,300. Subject to terms and conditions – Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other incentive. Please speak to the sales team for further information. Internal images are of the three bedroom show apartment, layout may vary, for indicative purposes only.
W:Wardrobe | W/M: Washing Machine
- Apartment M19 Floorplan
Fish Island Village – Apartment M19
7.35 x 3.90
24'1" x 12'10"
4.60 x 2.75
15'1" x 9'0"
4.65 x 2.70
15'3" x 8'10"
4.65 x 2.15
15'3" x 7'1"
1.80 x 3.50
5'11" x 11'6"
- Bosch hob with touch control
- Bosch stainless steel oven
- Bosch microwave
- Integrated Zanussi fridge/freezer
- Integrated Zanussi dishwasher
- Stainless steel Blanco sink with contemporary Blanco mixer tap
- Integrated cooker hood
- LED lighting to wall units
- Featured lighting to kitchen plinth
- Stone splashback behind hob
- Soft close to doors and drawers
- Zanussi washer/dyer in hallway cupboard
Bathroom & En-suite
- Duravit sanitary ware
- Hansgrohe mixer taps and shower
- Bath with shower above, glass shower screen
- Low profile shower tray with glass shower screen (en-suites)
- Timber effect vanity top and matching bath panel
- Feature mirror cabinet to all en-suites
- Large format wall and floor tiles
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Underfloor heating
- Amtico wood effect flooring to the entrance hall and kitchen/dining/living room
- Carpet to bedrooms
- Large format floor tiles to en-suite and bathroom
- Built-in wardrobe to master bedroom
- White painted flush internal doors with contemporary brushed stainless steel ironmongery
- Square cut skirting and architrave
- Walls and ceiling painted in white emulsion
- TV, BT and data points to selected locations
- Wiring for customer’s own connection to super-fast Broadband, up to 100MB*
- Pre-wired for customer’s own Sky+ and Sky Q connection via subscription own connection to super-fast Broadband, up to 100MB*
- External lighting to balcony
- Video entry system to every apartment, linked to main entrance door
- Sprinkler system to all apartments
- Porcelain tiling to balcony
- External electrical socket
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Fish Island Village - Apartment M33