Fish Island Village - Apartment P26£482,5001 bedroomReserved
RESERVE WITH 5% DEPOSIT & STAMP DUTY PAID – Stunning CANALSIDE one bedroom apartment located on the FIFTH FLOOR. Spacious OPEN-PLAN kitchen/dining/living area and bedroom extending onto a PRIVATE WINTER GARDEN – 538 SQ FT
RESERVE TODAY AND SAVE THOUSANDS WITH THE HELP TO BUY: EQUITY LOAN AND STAMP DUTY PAID*
Grovelea Building is part of Neptune Walk, our third and final phase of Fish Island Village and consists of highly specified one, two and three bedroom apartments benefiting from stunning views over Hertford Union Canal, as well as the more private courtyard of Wansbeck Yard.
This stunning, fifth floor one-bedroom apartment has prime position and gives you everything you might need; with a spacious open-plan kitchen/living/dining area with full height glazing and access to a private winter garden. The spacious bedroom features a fitted wardrobe and full height glazing. You’ll also find a contemporary and stylish bathroom with modern sanitaryware.
To set our waterfront apartments apart, ‘The Capitol Collection’ features an enhanced specification with key enhancements including: Stylish herringbone pattern flooring through the entrance hall and main living area, feature mirrored vanity cabinet to bathroom, feature lighting to underside of bath panel and feature lighting to the kitchen plinth.
Overview of key information about this property and the potential costs for your new home. Apartment P26 is a leasehold property with no ground rent fees. Please note council tax bands are often not released by the local authority until the property is complete, further information will be provided once available.
Tenure: Leasehold Lease Length: 250 Unexpired lease length: 245 Council Tax Band: TBC Service Charge: £2,668.44 Service Charge Review Period: Annual *Stamp DutyT&C’s apply. Not available in conjunction with any other offer. **Help to Buy Equity Loan is subject to T&C’s applicable to first time buyers only. For further information: ownyourhome.gov.uk
W:Wardrobe | W/M: Washing Machine
- Apartment P26 Floor Plan
Fish Island Village – Apartment P26
3.70 x 6.00
12'2" x 19'8"
3.25 x 4.45
10'8" x 14'7"
3.20 x 1.35
10'6" x 4'5"
- Bosch hob with touch control
- Bosch stainless steel oven
- Bosch microwave
- Integrated Zanussi fridge/freezer
- Integrated Zanussi dishwasher
- Stainless steel Blanco sink with contemporary Blanco mixer tap
- Integrated cooker hood
- LED lighting to wall units
- Featured lighting to kitchen plinth
- Stone splashback behind hob
- Soft close to doors and drawers
Bathroom & En-suite
- Duravit sanitary ware
- Hansgrohe mixer taps and shower
- Bath with shower above, glass shower screen and timber effect bath panel
- Low profile shower tray with glass shower screen (en-suites)
- Timber effect vanity top and matching bath panel
- Large format wall and floor tiles
- Heated chrome towel rail
- Underfloor heating
- Amtico wood effect flooring to the entrance hall and kitchen/dining/living room
- Carpet to bedrooms
- Large format floor tiles to en-suite and bathroom
- Built-in wardrobe to bedroom
- White painted flush internal doors with contemporary brushed stainless steel ironmongery
- Square cut skirting and architrave
- Walls painted in white emulsion
- Smooth ceilings in white emulsion
- Downlights to kitchen / dining / living room, en-suite and bathroom
- Pendant fittings to entrance hall and bedrooms
- Brushed stainless steel electrical switches and sockets throughout, some switches with integrated USB port
- TV points to living / dining room and bedrooms
- Phone points to kitchen / dining / living room, master and second bedroom
- Wiring for customer’s own connection to super-fast Broadband, up to 100MB*
- Pre-wired for customer’s own Sky+ and Sky Q connection via subscription
- External lighting to balcony
- Hard-wired smoke and heat detectors
- Decking to balcony
- External electrical socket
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Fish Island Village - Apartment M33